Your Responsibilities After An Accident
Working together, we can make the Maryland automobile accident laws work in your favor. For the best results in your case, you should:
- Report the accident to your insurance company and refer them to your lawyer.
- Keep all medical appointments.
- Inform us when you have been discharged by your doctor.
- Keep copies of all documents and promptly send us copies of all medical bills and disability slips (off of work slips).
- If you call the office and no attorney is available, leave just one message, stating the reason for your call, along with your full name and telephone number.
Please click on each box below to see the question's answer.
This page summarizes Maryland and Federal law generally and is not intended to be legal advice. For more information, contact one of the lawyers at Anne Hoke Attorneys so we can help you.