Medical Malpractice

Have you or a loved one been a victim of a medical mistake?

If you or a loved one have been the victim of a medical mistake, you may be entitled to compensation for your health care provider’s mistake.  Anne Hoke Attorneys can help you when you have been hurt as a result of someone else’s carelessness.  If you have been injured as a result of a doctor’s, nurse’s, or other healthcare provider’s error, in a hospital, doctor’s office, testing facility, or nursing home, call us.

Doctors, nurses and health care providers make life changing decisions that can affect your future and that of your loved ones.  If as a result of their carelessness or negligence you have been injured, you may be entitled to obtain compensation.  A doctor’s failure, or delay, in diagnosing your serious medical condition could affect you every day for the rest of your life.  Errors or mistakes during medical procedures may entitle you to file a lawsuit.  In order for us to evaluate your case, you must call us now.

Translate »